Kindly please email me at sumjor@yahoo.com (or as YM id) or sms @ +6016-3314203 WaN regarding your order. (of course price is negotiable ^^) Prefer Cash On Delivery method (sms will be send for confirmation of meet up): - Shah Alam (any area will do) - Klang - Subang/Sunway ATTENTION! There are lots of parts in here, so do check in my Blog Archive (on your right side) or just click on the " Older Posts" link at the bottom of the page :) Thanks. Update : SquirtParts now offer shipping(Pos Malaysia) out to local and International. Payment can be made via PayPal/Bank-in and shipping tracking number will be provided. Do contact us for any inquiry. YM- sumjor@yahoo.com

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Proton Wira Projector Head Lamp CCFL





Proton Wira Projector Head Lamp CCFL
Model 23718
Price RM400

18 comments:

  1. Hi. Is the quoted price (RM400) for a complete set as pictured--left and right with botth signal lights? Do you have sets with beam cutoff for LHD Wira? Do you ship to the Philippines? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st Q, - plastik

    gis72, yes, left and right with both signal lights. as for beam cutoff, i do need to check with it. additional cost is required to Philippines. tq :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hello Dear,

    If shipping to Egypt is available? Please what will the cost.

    Mohammad Safa
    m_safa@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry I lost your mail, would you please send it again:

    If shipping to Egypt is available? Please what will the cost.

    Mohammad Safa
    m_safa@msn.com

    is those the Taiwan eagle eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexis Carrasquillo

    alexis_92@live.com

    I Would To Know If There's Shipping To Puerto Rico?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    I also looking to get this great projector lamp, so can i get in Egypt, how it cost after shipping and the delivery time

    wdi_stc@yahoo.com

    Appreciate your full support.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI.... is this light can use to Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg 1992... Kindly advice...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello, i'm from germany i got the same question. i got a mitsubishi colt and these projektor lamps arn't aviable in our country. can you answer me? seireijinnai@yahoo.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. gud pm..i wud like to buy set of proton wira projector headlamp..is it stil availble?by d way im rino from phillippines.hirs my email add..pls reply once u read dis message..

    ReplyDelete
  10. hirs my email adress sir..pls kindly email me.. rinogreysen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good day, I'm from the Philippines can I order this headlights to you? how much for the freight cost? My email is fgc_agc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good day, I'm from the Philippines can I order this headlights to you? how much for the freight cost? My email is fgc_agc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want oder 1 set pls

    My email :VINODKUMAR26407071@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want oder 1 set pls

    My email :VINODKUMAR26407071@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete